Join TENMAT at the ICAA Convention (booth 409) in Dallas, TX next week to discuss how TENMAT’s line of fire safe recessed light enclosures can provide superior protection for recessed lights and environmental benefits.
TENMAT Recessed Light Protection Covers are made out of fire safe mineral wool and designed to keep insulation from hot light fixtures and avoid energy loss through the non-insulated area around the light fixtures.
Benefits of TENMAT Recessed Light Protection Covers include:
• Thermally tested according to UL 1598 for usage with IC and non-IC rated lights
• Fire tested in accordance with IEC 60598-1
• Saves energy by eliminating draft through your recessed light fixture
• Keeps flammable insulation at a safe distance from hot recessed lights
• Easy to fit – no assembly required
• Ideal for a wide range of IC and non-IC rated recessed in lights commercial and residential buildings
For more information about the TENMAT’s line of Recessed Light Protection Enclosures, please visit www.tenmatusa.com/insulation-protection-covers
The Annual ICAA Convention is the premier trade show and networking event of the Insulation Contractors Association of America and includes a variety of educational sessions focused on the topics that are most relevant to insulation contractors, and features a lineup of the industry’s leading suppliers and manufacturers. This year’s event is held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Dallas, TX on October 5th and 6th. To register for the event, please visit www.insulate.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Dallas.