TENMAT is excited to introduce the FF130R LED Downlight Cover, the only flexible thermal barrier for retrofit low profile recessed light fixtures on the market. The TENMAT FF130R LED Downlight Cover has been specifically developed to keep insulation from low profile LED recessed lights in retrofitting applications.
The ultra flexible nature of the material allows the cover to get rolled up for easy retrofit, remodel or new construction installation from below the ceiling to protect modern low profile LED light fixture from insulation and to stop unwanted airleakage through the light fixture.
TENMAT LED Downlight Covers are made out of fire safe mineral wool and can be used with a broad range of low profile LED recessed light models and manufacturers.
The cone-shaped design ensures that the insulation is kept at a safe distance away from the light, preventing combustible materials, such as blown-in cellulose, low density foam, lay-in insulation or sprayed foam insulation to come in contact with the hot light.
Benefits of TENMAT LED Downlight Protection Covers include:
• Thermally tested according to UL 1598 for usage with IC and non-IC rated low profile LED recessed lights
• Fire tested in accordance with IEC 60598-1
• Ultra flexible (Ideal for remodel and retrofit applications)
• Lightweight (approx. 7 oz.)
• Keeps flammable insulation at a safe distance from hot recessed lights
• Compatible with sprayed foam insulation, low density foam, blown-in insulation and lay-in insulation
• Saves energy by eliminating draft through your recessed light fixture
• Easy to fit
• Ideal for a wide range of low profile LED lights in commercial and residential buildings
In addition to its safety function, the cover can be used as a stand-alone product to reduce energy loss through the thin recessed light, stop airleakage and cold air entering the living space. TENMAT covers exhibit outstanding acoustic insulating properties, which reduces the noise transmission to and from the living area.
Current customers value the product’s easy way of installation and the resulting cost savings. The cones come ready-to-use and can be fitted with little or no skills and without special tools. Once in place the covers do not require any additional maintenance and are unaffected by moisture.
TENMAT Recessed Light Covers are used in thousands of applications throughout the entire United States and Canada; from small apartments, over single-family homes to college dormitories, hospitals, assisted-living facilities, hotels and office buildings.
For more information about TENMAT’s new LED Downlight Cover for Retrofit Lights, please visit www.tenmatusa.com/insulation-protection-covers/ff130r-led-recessed-downlight-protection-cover/